1、lf she can stand it, I can. 如果她受得了,我也可以。
2、I was right. You are a sentimentalist. 我說對了,你是個感情用事的人。
3、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist. 我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的'內心是個性情中人。
4、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend. 她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。
5、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. 伊莎,清高我并不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。
6、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along. 我在想,為什么我那么幸運?為什么你會在那里等著我出現正巧又被我找到。
7、–Let's see, the last time we met… –Was La Belle Aurore.
8、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life. 如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,并且是后悔一輩子。
9、Here's looking at you, kid. 永志不忘。
10、We said no questions. 我們說過不準問問題。
11、That's the way it goes. One in, one out. 自然法則,一進一出。
12、We all try. You succeed. 人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。
13、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night. 我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡后我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。
14、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce. 你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。
15、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love. 整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。
16、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening. 又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。
17、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life. 我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。
18、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it. 我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生銹了。
19、I was a fool to fall for a man like you. 我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。
相信《卡薩布蘭卡臺詞19句》一文能讓您有很多收獲!“迷你句子網”是您了解經典臺詞,影視劇臺詞的必備網站,請您收藏jz139.com。同時,編輯還為您精選準備了返老還童臺詞專題,希望您能喜歡!